Adtran NetVanta 800 Series
NetVanta 800 Series
The NetVanta Series is a comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-class networking equipment designed to lower costs in your network without compromising performance or reliability.
thernet is the undisputed, global choice for Metro Access Networks (MANs) and Local Access Networks (LANs). However, existing copper access networks do not facilitate an end-to-end high-bandwidth connection, creating a bottleneck. This bottleneck is the first mile of access. This refers to the access link (most often a TDM-based copper circuit) from the business customer's office LAN to their service provider's MAN. ADTRAN affords service providers the ability to remove this bottleneck through the utilization of an improved data transmission standard. This standard, ITU-T G.998.2, is known as Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM). ADTRAN EFM over Copper (EoCu) defines a way to effectively and universally bond together, lower bandwidth copper loops or pairs of wires creating a Carrier Ethernet access connection.
NetVanta 800 Series, ADSL2+/VDSL2
- NetVanta 850, 12-port EFM bonded ADSL2+
- NetVanta 868, 8-port EFM bonded VDSL2
- NetVanta 868, 8-port EFM bonded VDSL2 over ISDN
- NetVanta 868, 8-port EFM bonded VDSL2 (Nordic)
NetVanta 800 Series, EoTDM NTU
- NetVanta 814 T1/E1 EFM NTE
- NetVanta 818 T1/E1 EFM NTE
- NetVanta 873 DS3 EFM NTE
NetVanta 800 Series, SHDSL NTU
Carrier Ethernet over Copper solution enables SPs to easily extend 1 - 100Mbps Ethernet services beyond the reach of their fiber networks by leveraging existing copper access assets.
- NetVanta 832 SHDSL EFM NTU
- NetVanta 832T
- NetVanta 834 4-port SHDSL EFM NTE
- NetVanta 834T
- NetVanta 838 8-port SHDSL EFM NTE (Annex A)
- NetVanta 838 Enhanced Protection SHDSL EFM
- NetVanta 838 OSP Enhanced Protection SHDSL EFM
- NetVanta 838 SHDSL EFM (Annex A), 2nd Gen
- NetVanta 838T