Keep your hybrid workforce connected and extend the powerful collaboration capabilities of CONNECT MEET to any conference room
CONNECT ROOMS is built to deliver the simplicity of CONNECT MEET virtual meetings through a consistent and familiar user experience from desktop to conference room. CONNECT ROOMS works with existing audio and video equipment and requires a small PC and Android tablet, all of which are available off-the-shelf.
CONNECT ROOMS is fully integrated with UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT. This functionality brings unrivaled simplicity and a familiar intuitive interface for users and IT managers.
- Seamlessly add native CONNECT MEET video conferencing to any meeting room and easily use existing, off-the-shelf hardware.
- Easily reserve a conference room and simultaneously schedule a video conference for both in-office and remote workers.
- Join a scheduled conference meeting from the tablet in the conference room with one tap.
- Start an ad-hoc meeting in a conference room and invite others who are remote or in office.
- Join a meeting from a conference room or remotely without host authorization.
CONNECT ROOMS BENEFITS
CONNECT ROOMS delivers the simplicity of CONNECT MEET through a consistent and familiar user experience from desktop to conference room.
CONNECT ROOMS brings people together, increasing productivity and collaboration between employees near and far.
CONNECT ROOMS works with existing audio and video equipment and requires a small PC and Android tablet, all of which are available off-the-shelf.
MEETINGS FROM ANYWHERE
As businesses settle on their hybrid work policies and realities, CONNECT ROOMS makes it as easy as possible to connect those in the office with those working remotely.
CONNECT ROOMS FEATURES
From 4 up to 200 virtual participants can attend a hosted CONNECT ROOMS meeting and 20 webcams can be displayed. The number of participants is dependent upon the meeting organizer’s CONNECT license type.
Share meeting control by starting a meeting on behalf of the meeting organizer. From a laptop, users can: take notes, record sessions, and chat throughout the live session.
Utilize equipment you already have. CONNECT ROOMS works with any displays, projectors, speakers and microphones. An Android tablet and meeting room PC control the experience.
- An Android Tablet (Android, 8”+ Display, 1280×800 min. screen resolution)
- Wi-Fi and internet connection
- PC/NUC (with sleep disabled)
- Camera (1080p recommended)
- TV display or projector/screen
- Microphone (sized to the room)
- Speakers (sized to the room)
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH
FULLY INTEGRATED UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
Learn more today about UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT ROOMS – Contact us today!