NEC UC Suite Business softphone in Austin Texas
Communications has never looked this smart
Multimedia IP Softphones
More than just a Desktop Phone
Versatility and flexibility are must haves in today’s communications technologies. NEC’s Softphones are multimedia IP phones installed on a personal computer or laptop. They deliver high-quality voice communication using a USB-connected headset/handset. Employees can use it as a primary desktop telephone, as a supplemental desktop telephone or as a remote/telecommuting device.
Intuitive interfaces plus a wide-range of capabilities
Easy-to-use and full-featured, NEC’s Softphones enable mobility and sharing of real-time information through advanced UC applications such as audio/videoconferencing, presence, instant messaging/chat, application sharing, whiteboarding, and file transfer.
Make a Smart Investment
UC Suite SP310 Softphone in Austin
Integrated Unified Communications that enhance an organization’s productivity and collaboration.
Mobility – resides within your computer/laptop; so no additional equipment is needed to access all of its features from anywhere you can connect to your corporate network. It’s like taking your desktop phone with you. Even while on the road, a high-speed Virtual Private Network (VPN) Internet connection can be used to interact via voice, audio, video or text.
Enhances Functionality through Your Desktop Telephone – enables you to set up your softphone to send calls to your desktop telephone plus it allows you to access all softphone functionality through it as well.
Share Real-Time Information and Ideas – when linked together across an NEC IP network, UC Suite SP310 softphone users can collaborate and interact with each other in an exciting variety of ways:
- Audio and videoconferencing allows for easy set-up and participation in conference calls
- Presence provides the status of the party users are trying to reach before placing a call
- Application sharing permits users to share files through peer-to-peer and conference call environments, and are synchronized between all participants
- Whiteboard allows users to review, create and update graphic designs in real-time
- Instant Message/Chat – enables users to correspond in real-time in either a peer-to-peer or broadcast arrangement while engaged during a call or not
- File Transfer – provides an easy method to send one or more files while in a call by simply selecting the file and dropping it into a person’s participation file
- Call Log – enables the storage of information about outgoing/incoming calls, missed calls as well as recorded call files
Key Benefits to Your Organization
- Lower expenses through the purchase of fewer desktop telephones
- Enhanced customer satisfaction by providing more mobility to employees
- Improved employee productivity by permitting alternate work environments
SP350 Softphone in Austin
Enabling communication and access to information in real time, from any PC.
When linked together across an NEC IP network, SP350 users can collaborate and interact with each other in a variety of innovative ways:
- Audio and videoconferencing – offers easy set-up and participation in conference calls
- Presence – provides the status of the users who are trying to be reached before a call is placed
- Permits users to share up to 16 files
- Provides the capability to write in text or insert graphics on a shared document
- Allows users to save inserted text/graphics
- Markup pen – enables users to redline a portion of a shared document
- Whiteboard – gives users the ability to review, create and update graphic designs in real-time
- Instant Message/Chat – helps users correspond in real time
- File Transfer – provides an easy method to send one or more files
- Call Log – enables employees to store information about outgoing/incoming calls and missed calls, as well as files on any recorded calls
- Call Record – helps users keep a recording of calls as well as measure performance, improve training, ensure compliance and evaluate overall performance