NetVanta Series- Telecommunications, Networking & Cabling Services
The NetVanta Series is a comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-class networking equipment designed to lower costs in your network without compromising performance or reliability.
The NetVanta Series is a comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-class networking equipment designed to lower costs in your network without compromising performance or reliability. These solutions address today’s highest networking priorities, including bandwidth expansion, VoIP migration, and network security. Perfect for small and Medium Enterprise deployments, these powerful, cost-efficient products redefine office connectivity, and introduce a new level of value into network operations.
The NetVanta portfolio includes:
- Fast Ethernet switches
- Gigabit Ethernet switches
- Power over Ethernet Switches
- Integrated switch-routers
- Fixed port Routers
- Modular Routers
- Multiservice Access Routers
- Internet security/firewall appliance
- IP Business Gateways
- IP Communication Platforms
- IP Phones
- Integrated Access Devices
- Network Management
- NetVanta 600 Series VoIP media gateways designed to interface between TDM and IP networks allowing connection of legacy telephone and PBX systems to IP Networks.
- NetVanta 800 Series A series of Carrier Ethernet NTUs based on ITU-T G.998.2 standard for the delivery of 1, 10 and 100Mbps or more Ethernet services over existing copper or TDM infrastructure.
- NetVanta 1100 Series Redundant and Extended Power Supply unit for NetVanta Gigabit switches to ensure a resilient switch infrastructure
- NetVanta 1200 Series 24- and 48-port fully managed, Layer 3 lite, Fast Ethernet switches for VoIP deployments
- NetVanta 1300 Series Single Slot/24-port Ethernet enhanced multi-service router
- NetVanta 1500 Series Portfolio of 12, 24, and 28-port managed, multi-layer, Gigabit Ethernet switches with PoE for bandwidth intensive applications, edge access, distribution and aggregation
- NetVanta 1600 Series Managed, 48-port, layer 3, Gigabit switches with ActivChassis stacking technology – ideal for campus networks and core switching
- NetVanta 3100 Series Full-featured, fixed-port access routers perfect for secure Internet access or high-speed corporate connectivity using broadband access such as DSL or cable.
- NetVanta 3200 Series Modular Access Router offering a single interface slot and a single Ethernet LAN port for applications requiring up to two T1s
- NetVanta 3300 Series Modular Access Router offering two interface slots and two Ethernet LAN ports for applications requiring up to three T1s.
- NetVanta 3400 Series Single slot/Dual Ethernet performance-enhanced Multiservice Access Routers delivering high-packet throughput required for IP Telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access.
- NetVanta 4000 Series Modular Access Router offering three interface slots and two Ethernet LAN ports (Fast or Gig) for higher-bandwidth applications supporting up to eight T1s or 750Mbps of Carrier Ethernet.
- NetVanta 5000 Series Modular Access Router offering six interface slots and two Ethernet LAN ports for higher-bandwidth applications supporting up to two unchannelized T3s.
- NetVanta 6000 Series IP Business Gateways designed for converged applications including VoIP for hosted or trunking services, Internet access, and data connectivity
- NetVanta 6400 eSBC Series eSBC provides the tools necessary to normalize, secure and troubleshoot SIP to SIP communication between a carrier network and the customers SIP compliant equipment.
- NetVanta 7000 Series An innovative VoIP communication solution for business that simplifies the migration to VoIP and resolves complicated network assessments and equipment interoperability issues.
- NetVanta 8000 Series A series of Carrier Ethernet NTUs used for the delivery of 1, 10, 100 and 1000Mbps or more Ethernet services and optional DS1/E1 services over packet optical infrastructure.